Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Leading, Guiding, Learning , Changing

 Hanging out at the bus stop with Bishop's family and kids
 Piano Man
Santa Lucia
 We had zone class in the morning, and it was really amazing. One of the things that really hit me was when we talked about or Golden Investigator, and all of the attributes that they would have, and all that stuff, then Elder Burnham said, that We are the Lords Investigators, he is teaching us... are we being who we want to receive as missionaries? It hit me really hard. I had to change some things that I was doing. As a 18 Year old boy, i know this might come as a shock to you, but I have not reached my full maturity... and sometimes... I get a little crazy... But I realized that I am a missionary of FULL TIME! not just from 10 to 10, now there is nothing wrong with having fun, but with reason.

 We had a New missionary Meeting... and I am 100 percent positive that those meetings are better for the trainers then they are for the trainees... But, President talked about pride, and again, things needed to be changed in my life... But they were changed and I have learned...

 

But that was my week, full of ups and downs. But never a moment that I would trade, The easter that is here is a lot like at home, Eggs, and chocolate, and very little talk about Jesus, But all that will change shortly, All will come to know of the lord and savior Jesus Christ. I am so greatful that I can serve him. I am so greatful for his atoning sacrifice, that allows me to keep on trying. We are as we learned, Just sinners, who keep on trying. This life is a life to learn, to make mistakes, to repent, and to keep trying. I am so greatful for all of the examples that I have had in my life. From the sport heroes, to my brothers. To my loving parents, who have done their best to teach me the right ways. I am So very greatful for a Dad, who, Is a Dad, a friend, who loves me and cares for me. I am so very greatful for a Mom, who is so much more than just the only woman in the house. For a mother who, sometimes on her own makes our house a home, who cares for scrapped knees, who can take on the boys, who forgives easy, and loves long. Thank you. You are the best I could ask for. 

Love, 
Elder Ryan Spencer!!!!:)

 Pday Gang
 Two by Two
From sun up to sun down searching for those needing the message of the restored gospel

No comments:

Post a Comment