Monday, February 16, 2015

A good week for Elder Spencer

Feeling Lucky !!! joking of course , we don't gamble :)

 a goat enjoying a summer walk with the missionaries
 cooking it up in the kitchen
 mystery dessert??
 why the dogs and goats love Santiago....

My biggest success this week happened Sunday. One of the hermanas in our district was having a baptism... so we decided that we were going to take Hermana Ana (an investigator) to go see it. With Ana she is married to a member, and is really progressing, but has yet to receive a direct answer a bout the church. But after the actual ordinance she turned to us and said I think I just received my answer. She is now going to be baptized on the first of march!!!

One goal that I have this week... It is going to be one of the most difficult goals that i have. But I have done a lot of thinking about how I can gain the trust of members, and I loved what Josh said about just going and talking to them... But At this point in my mission i can do really good in lessons with talkingand things about the church... So my goal this week is to use MORE spanish than English. I feel that If I can improve my spanish it will help me Gain the trust of more members
 And the reason he his willing to give it his all ......

No comments:

Post a Comment