Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Its getting HOT!!!

This is the  the life of a missionary, and Honestly I wouldnt Trade it for anything, These have been the best 5 months of my life, My testimony has been strenthend. I know without a doubt that Jesus is the Christ. Through Joseph Smith, Christ was able to restore his church on the earth, with all his doctrine and authority. This is the True Church of Jesus Christ. Someone once said that if this church is not of God, then there is no need to try to stop it, because it will fail on its own, But if it is of God, there is no need to try to stop it because there is no use. And look were we are now, This is the True Church, I have never been more sure of anything in my life. God lives, Jesus is the Christ.
 
 Morning Yoga
 Watermelon Fun !



 The Shoes before a day out walking
A hot dusty day
His brother sees Ferrari's and he sees, well....

No comments:

Post a Comment